Education: Graduate in Engineering or equivalent Diploma holder.
- At least 3 years of experience in equivalent position, or in supporting the Project Management in Engineering Companies acting in Industrial field.
- Work experience with international Engineering Companies will be a plus.
Skills & knowledge:
- Wide exposure to Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word and MS Project.
- Good understanding of technical documents and drawings.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication, relationship skills and team work.
Position and Activities:
- She/he cooperates with the Project Planner and Project Managers to implement a proper and consistent Documents Release Schedule of the Project.
- She/he takes the responsibility for collecting deliverables to be released according to the DRS and prepare the relevant transmittal form according to Company QA/QC procedures
- She/he takes the responsibility for receiving and filing input documents according to Company QA/QC procedures and received instructions from the Project Manager
- She/he supports the Project Planner in keeping the Project Schedule providing expediting and follow up of the activities
- She/he updates the document list and support the Project manager in preparing the Project reports.
CCN Commercio – Probationary period, followed by permanent hiring as a target.