Graduate or Diploma Holder in Engineering
Specialization in Piping 3d Design with SP3D system
At least, ten-year experience as Piping Engineer/SPD3d user with work experience into Oil&Gas and Industrial field at large.
Work experience with international Global Engineering Companies would be advisable.
Piping Engineer SP3D Advanced user reporting to Piping Engineering Manager
Knowledge and skills:
- Full knowledge of SP3D Intergraph software; PDMS/E3D as a plus
- Familiar with Autocad, Naviswork, MS Office
- Preparation of Equipment layouts; piping Studies and arrangement
- Support locations drawings and piping Support details
- Site survey and assistance
- Preparation of MTOs and estimations
- Drawings control and supervision
- Subcontractors follow-up and expediting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team work
- Client technical interface
- Willing to travel for international short assignment’s as required.
- She/He develops SP3D models for complex project supported by SP3D system administrator.
- She/He develops Equipment Layouts, Piping Arrangement studies, support location drawings, isometrics, MTOs using SP3D model within a Project team composed by Senior and Junior Engineer.
- She/He is capable to develop his task independently and to lead a project team of 4 to 5 people.
- She/He is capable to supervise, control and follow up Engineering subcontractors engaged for piping design using SP3D.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Professional and confident in a corporate and small business environment
- Drive for results
- Self -management and self –disciplined