Degree or post-graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Member of the Order of Engineers
At least 10 years of experience in the field of mechanical design for companies operating preferably in the industrial, energy and / or oil & gas sectors.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of calculation codes and standards for pressure equipment, both EN (EN 13445) and ASME (ASME VIII div. 1 and div.2).
- Knowledge of international codes and standards (ISO and API) for rotating machines.
- Knowledge of standards for drafting piping classes (ASTM or EN materials, ASME and EN dimensional standards, type and standard of manual valves)
- Knowledge of European directives for pressure equipment (PED) and machinery directive.
- Drafting of technical specifications, datasheets and material requisition of static equipments, rotary equipments and packages.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical design software (PV Elite, Sant’Ambrogio) and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and MS Project).
- Teamwork skills.
Role and activities:
The candidate will occupy the position of Senior Designer of the mechanical discipline within the multidisciplinary organization.
He / she will carry out drafting of the technical documents:
– Technical specifications
– Mechanical calculations
– Data sheets
– Graphic drawings.